Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Movie Review: The Con Artists - 기술자들

During my flight from Seoul to Amsterdam I got very excited to find the movie The Con Artists in the movie menu. I have been wanting to see this action movie since it's release in December 2014.

Synopis

Ji-Hyuk (Kim Woo-Bin) is a safe-cracker who lives the high life by stealing antiques and jewelry. He teams up with genius hacker Jong-Bae (Lee Hyun-Woo), planner Goo-In (Go Chang-Seok) and other fellow "technicians" to steal 150 billion Won (150 million USD) hidden in the Incheon Customs, and they must do it within 40 minutes. 

Two Thumbs Up

Honestly, the only reason why I wanted to watch this movie was the beautiful cast. However, the man with the strong eye-brown game, Kim Woo-Bin is a supring good actor. Or at least, he can really pull of the cocky rich kid as we have also seen in the popular drama the Heirs. Lee Hyun-Woo is also a strong actor, I hardly recognized him even though I only just recently reviewed a movie with him in a lead role - Northern Limit Line. 

Two smooth actors tied together by a clumsy character played by Go Chang-Seok made this an incredibly good movie. Or perhaps I just thoroughly enjoy Ocean's Elven type movies.

None-the-less I recommend this movie, it's easy on the eyes, never boring and ocasionally quite funny.

Have you seen the con artists? How would you rate it?

Love, Wietske

No comments:

Post a Comment