Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Instagram finds: Life in North-Korea


Picture from Shane Horans Instagram account.
I've always had a great interest in North-Korea, especially after hearing the stories of a North-Korean refugee during a special lecture at HUFS international summer school back in 2011. Since then I have read plenty more articles and books about the current situation but what really keeps my fascination with that country alive are the instagram accounts showing a peak into 'real life' in North-Korea. Here are my favorites.

@dguttenfelder National geographic Photography Fellow. Inside North Korea. iPhone only here. www.davidguttenfelder.com

@shinchoi. Currently: in North Korea. Seoul - Toronto

@Drewkelly Currently in: Changchun, China ||| My life working in Pyongyang, North-Korea. iPhone only ||| @everydaydprk co-curator.

@youngpioneer Budget adventure tours to North Korea (DPRK), Iran, China, Eastern Europe, Iraq, Antartica, Cuba and more! Rowan instagramming #lifefromnorthkorea  www.youngpioneertours.com

@girlinnorthkorea Charlotte Guttridge. Tour Guide in North Korea. Pictures from my time in the DPRK.

@shaneohodhrain Shane Horan. Seen in North Korea (mostly...) youngpioneertours.com 



Now tell me, what are you favorite instagram accounts, and why?

Love, Wietske

P.S. follow me on instagram as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment