Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fresh new start

2016 has started if with a bang for me this year. I went on a trip to Jeonju, took TOPIK and nailed it (I think), rekindled some friendships, became closer to others, met great new people, and started of as an official student reporter for PyeongChang2018.

Thinking back about the past 25 (ack!) years of my life I have accomplished so much more then I could have ever dreamed of. Yet here I am feeling like I haven't done all that much, I am not all that great, and I stopped believing in myself.

But I should believe! I can actually accomplish what I want because I have already done it! And like  Theodore Roosevelt has said.

Believe you can, and you are halfway there.
 So 2016 is there year where I will believe again. I can do it, even if I face a little hick-up here and there it will be ok. Fake it till you make it, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment