Sunday, January 24, 2016

Grateful Week 1: In Sickness and in Health.


When sitting at Kona Coffee in Jongno on Monday afternoon it just suddenly hit me. I live an amazing life, but I complain about it more then that I am thankful for it. So, I decided to put a little pink sticky note in the corner of my planner to start keeping track of the things that I should show gratitude for. So here we go; here is the things I am grateful for this week.

  • There have been a couple of people that want to talk to me. They want to share their feelings, their problems specifically with me. It makes me happy that they trust me enough to do this.
  • This week I have also met a few people on snapchat and tumblr who told me I inspire them. I don't think my life is all that special. However, it is great that people are willing to step out of their comfort zone, because I at one time, made the decision to follow my heart.
  • There are always people willing to hang out with me. When I first moved here, I was very lonely and I didn't have a lot of people to hang out it. This is no longer the case and if I want to I can always hang out with somebody.
  • The number of people that care about me. I have been pretty sick this week, and the amount of get well messages I got just warms my heart. It really showed me how great and caring my friends are.
It's a pretty short list for week one, but still very good considering I spend 5 days in bed. Hopefully, next week will be an even better week.

Wietske



No comments:

Post a Comment